Najnowsze zdjęcia użytkowników

You must have two bedrooms in order to get a servant

To start training Construction you'll need an apartment. To buy a property, visit Estate Agent NPC situated in the cities. For a small fee of 1000 gold he will give you the right to purchase a house in Rimmington. Once you have reached higher levels of Construction , with a modest fee you can transfer the house to different places. There are currently seven locations for players to put their home : Rimmington, Taverley, Pollnivneach, Great Kourend, Rellekka, Brimhaven and Yanille. The last location is free at the level 50 crafting and costs 25k gold while others are cheaper. After moving to your first home, you'll be able to see that you have only one tiny space and an outdoor space. To increase the living space, you can expand the space by adding rooms as well as other spaces. To do this, click on the options menu for your house and turn on build mode. This will allow you to create new rooms and objects within your house. Butlers are NPCs located in servants guilds in east Ardougne and can be hired to help players develop their skills in construction along to assist with other aspects in POH. You can hire any from five different servants, based on your current construction skill. Rick is looking for 20 workers in Construction, Maid 25, Cook 30, Butler 40 and Demon Butler 50. You must also have two bedrooms in order to get a servant. Helpers may do many tasks for you, such as bringing supplies from your bank, leaving items unnoticed, taking logs to the sawmill, or watching you go around your house. Making use of Butler services can cost money, but will boost your xp gains. You can also use a friend in order to deliver what you need but make sure to compensate them for their assistance. If you want to know more about RSorder, you can go to